Saturday, January 21, 2012

Thanks for reading.



All good things come to an end  


Finally, getting on for two years after I started and following a couple of weeks of it being offline and unavailable, I've decided it's time to pull the plug on this blog and bash on with something different instead. Somehow, and perhaps surprisingly, I haven't pissed anybody (Spanish) off so much they've felt the need to threaten me with violence if it isn't shut down, the decision was mine alone. Spanish friends, if I have and you didn't say, I'm really sorry, no offence was ever intended, I just wrote abut what I saw, loved or hated.

For old times sake, I've just had another quick read through one or two of the posts and more than once chuckled out loud because the whole thing has just been such a laugh putting together. If I'm honest, I might have been a tad drunk at times too because I really can't believe my sobre imagination is that warped. Whatever! Please excuse the choice of words in the link at the top of this post as well, it's not me being a bit conceited about my own stuff, it's the only appropriate song I can think of.

Thanks for being one of my six thousand odd readers, I hope you've enjoyed the blog. See ya  x

THE END


No comments:

Post a Comment